What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose. *
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- The nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
Pittman Plastic Surgery has many Rhinoplasty before and after pictures for you to browse.
Take the Next Step
To learn if you’re a candidate for any of these feminine wellness and health treatments, schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the northeast Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
*Individual Results May Vary