Admit it: You’re interested in trying out CoolSculpting for yourself.
You’ve heard how powerful this FDA-approved body contouring device can be, with clinical trials showing it can reduce up to 24% of fat cells within a treatment area. Plus, it’s a non-surgical solution, so you don’t have to worry about general anesthesia or surgical scarring.
But there’s one thing that might be holding you back from making that leap: potential downtime with CoolSculpting.
Downtime with CoolSculpting
Believe it or not, there’s no downtime associated with CoolSculpting – you can get right back to your normal routine after treatment.
Here are just a few reasons why you won’t have to take time off from work after your CoolSculpting procedure:
- It’s non-invasive, meaning there’s no need for incisions or surgery. Instead, the fat-damaging energy is delivered through the dermis via handheld devices, which remain on the skin’s surface.
- While the procedure may leave your treated region a little red and swollen, these side effects aren’t so significant that they might interfere in your day-to-day life.
- Rather than physically removing treated fat, CoolSculpting encourages the body to use waste removal to expel fat.
CoolSculpting Consultations Available
When You’ll See Results
While every patient is different, you should anticipate seeing final results about eight to twelve weeks after your last CoolSculpting session. You may need about two to four treatments to see your best results.
How to Maintain Your CoolSculpting Results
Once you’ve achieved your CoolSculpting results, use these tips to maintain your new body shape:
- Continue to follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
- Drink plenty of water immediately after each treatment.
- Follow your CoolSculpting specialist’s advice to maintain your individual results.
Dr. Lugo did a very good job with my breast implants. I went from a B cup to a DD and they look amazing! This is exactly what I wanted. She listened. Dr. Lugo also gave me her personal cell phone number. She answered all my phone calls and texts after surgery. I learned later on, by one of her nurses, that she was on vacation all that time! I’ve never met a physician like that. Dr. Lugo is devoted to her patients and truly cares. I highly recommend her.